My life as a mother. Always a fact, but wishing for a little fiction.
I have never been so happy to see your pee in my life! :)
I recognize that pee. (you know, all your diapers I changed)m
ALEESA!!!congratulations! i wish i could say something as funny as that first comment-haha!wow- i'm very excited for you guys! send some positive pregnancy vibes my way!oh- and i guess you'll have to wait to try the diva cup now : )
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I have never been so happy to see your pee in my life! :)
I recognize that pee. (you know, all your diapers I changed)
m
ALEESA!!!
congratulations! i wish i could say something as funny as that first comment-haha!
wow- i'm very excited for you guys! send some positive pregnancy vibes my way!
oh- and i guess you'll have to wait to try the diva cup now : )
Post a Comment