Monday, March 1, 2010

I've Been Tagged

First of all, thanks for all the comments on my last post! I love comments! Maybe I should start a blog about cake balls only...I bet it would be a hit. Can you imagine if I made those things every day or at least every week?? That makes me a little queasy just thinking about it.

OK, on with the tag.

Five Things You May Not Know About Me:
(In no particular order)

  1. I love comments!!
  2. I had open heart surgery when I was 5 and have a nice T scar on my chest. This is always my weird "go-to" factoid. I have to give my mom kudos for making me proud of my scar and not being self-conscious about it. Thanks mom :)
  3. I had a Mustang convertible before I had Matt and got stuck in the driver's seat about 2 weeks before Matt was born. My pant cuff got caught under the seat and my belly was so HUGE that I couldn't bend over to unhook it. Talk about a beached whale.
  4. I'm kind of a jack of all trades and master of none. I keep telling my self that I need to give up all these little hobbies that I do OK and pick one to do great.
  5. I absolutely love vegetables! When I was a kid, my Mawmaw grew a huge garden and I loved to help her. Thanks to her, there is not a veggie that I do not love to eat. I bet you thought I would say baking, but you already knew that.

Now it's Mandi, Jen, Danielle, Karla, and Christy's turn.

No comments: