Friday, September 7, 2007

First Day


For those of you who do not know, Matt started "school" this year. He attends the school at our church two mornings a week. I was a little nervous about his first day but he did great. He loved it so much, that when I went to pick him up, he ran from me crying (don't laugh too hard) and latched on to his teacher. He is in a class of all boys. In case you missed that, ALL boys. I cannot imagine what his teacher's day is like. When we attended "Meet the Teacher Night" the boys had the room turned upside down within 30 seconds. I am not exaggerating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see that you got it up and running....i will be staying posted... cute picture of the little one and i love the "rules"

more later....

freeman said...

I love the picture of the two of you!! It's beautiful!!