Matt and I were running our errands this morning and playing the "what's that game?" At one point we came to a Sonic Drive-In and I said "what's that?" Matt responded with a very quick and boisterous"SONIC!!" and I was very impressed. Then he went on to add "Grandma's most special special place!" All I could do was bust out laughing and keep from having a wreck.
For those of you who do not know my mom, she has had a love affair with Sonic for the past 10 years and can usually be found drinking a refreshing beverage from a Sonic cup. She just spent the last week with us and harassed me daily for a trip to Sonic or to bring her back a Coke. Unfortunately for grandma, I only took her once, but what an impact it made on Matt.
2 comments:
Amen to a great Sonic drink... Jaycee just says "french fries" when i pull in...
Now that is a very smart grandson. thanks for reminding mommy i need my sonic!
Post a Comment