How many of you hate waking up in the middle of the night needing to go the bathroom, sit down on the toilet, and then fall in because someone forgot to put the seat down? That is one of my biggest pet peeves. Thankfully, my better half is ptetty good in this area, but we still have our moments.
I've always wondered when this hangup with men putting the seat down started. Like, at what point in their life do they decide it is too much trouble to drop the seat when they flush. I have found my answer.
Matt informed me yesterday after going to the bathroom that he "could not put the seat down for the girls." Now I get it. It's not laziness. It's a game that they start training for early in life.
3 comments:
You have to train him! You can't let them win... you must be strong for all the girls out there... :-)
We have a rule, all seats go down when you are done. That way everyone has to lift at least one and put at least one down...
Don't go down with out a fight... I'm praying for you in this battle :-)
I always wondered where that got started... wonder if it is in their DNA... makes you wonder...
How about sprinkles. Teach him now, seat down no sprinkles,
good luck. I agree, it's in their DNA.
m
Post a Comment