Thursday, April 17, 2008

Honesty

I am so happy that my little adventure on Tuesday brought some sunshine to your life. Here is another funny incident from Tuesday as well.

Scene: Ms. LuLu's after school story time with Matt and one little girl. Ms. LuLu is reading a book about firefighting which includes a picture of a dalmatian.

Dialogue:
Matt - Ms. LuLu...Ms. LuLu...he-ay...Ms. LULU

LL - Yes Matthew

Matt - You see Sparky (the dalmatian). He has moles.

LL - confused look and makes eye contact with me

Me - the dog has moles

LL - Oh yes Matthew. He has spots.

Matt - Yeah. Yeah. He has moles like my mommy.

Me - I am still thinking about how to react to that one...

*Just a reminder. This was after my trip to the dentist when I was looking and talking smart.

Included are some pictures of my little firefighter.



3 comments:

Suzy J said...

Isn't it funny how kids process things? Cute fireman!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute. Hope I get him if I have need of a fireman. He looks like a fireman who knows his job. I can't decide whose face I would rather have seen, ms lulu's or yours. gotta love him!
m

Anonymous said...

Very cute firefighter! I am glad he has his suspenders.
K