Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ouchie

Guess what I did today; you will be very jealous. I spent a lovely afternoon at the dentist. I had to have two fillings on opposite sides/corners of my mouth.

All I have to say about the experience is that they did not give me enough deadening juice to begin with.

My first cavity went fine but the second one...not fine. I think my eyes almost popped out of my head. Then, he gave me so much stuff that I could not feel my left nostril and the bottom of my left eye. It took five hours for the affects to wear off.

I felt pretty smart when I picked Matt up from school.

4 comments:

Karla said...

See.. that whole dentist thing....
K

Suzy J said...

I love reading about your life.. I almost cried...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean!The stuff they put in my mouth to deaden it for the shot went into my throat and it was a very scary feeling. Glad your over it. dentist...brrrrr
m