We are still unpacking and "fixing up"; I think we will be "fixing up" for awhile. Richard and I have officially decided that we love the house and neighborhood. We have soooo much space and sooo many trees. All I can say about the kitchen is that I LOVE IT! Last night we had five adults and a child all standing in our kitchen at the same time. It was fabulous. So here are some pics of us moving in and what some of the rooms look like now. The only room we have painted is our master. We still need to paint the living, foyer, and the green room. I can't decide on the dining, tell me what you think. Anyways enjoy and I miss my Brenham family like crazy!
Living Room while unpacking.
2 comments:
i love it! am glad to see the pics of progress!
K
it's looking good! can't wait to see it. i am so happy for you. if i can get over the feeling you've moved to another state instead of stright south i'll be ok.
mom
Post a Comment