Wednesday, December 10, 2008

St. Nick

Last night we went to the library to meet Santa. I can only imagine what he was telling him in the photo above. I do know that he asked him for a "Polar Express" train; except when he says it, it sounds like the "holeliquor press". Santa had to ask him three times before he understood. Matt was kind of like "dude, aren't you suppose to know these things without me telling you?"

Hope you are staying warm today. I have a nice fire burning and am drinking a hot cup of coffee. By the way, we did not see any snow today in case you were wondering. My brother on the other hand, drove through a snow storm the other night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's best you don't know what he saying, he does look serious. Cute picture. I think he is wondering'WHERE'S THE PRESENTS!
M