Thursday, January 8, 2009

Momsense

The other day I had lunch with a sweet new friend and she shared a very funny story. I think you have to be a mom to truly appreciate the punchline.

The day after Christmas her daughter, who is only a few months younger then Matt, found a brand new bottle of powder before her mom woke up. She proceeded to open the bottle and dump the entire thing on herself, her 14 month sister, and their room. When my friend woke up she found the entire room and her girls covered in white powder.

When she told her husband about the occurrence he said "What did you do? Spank them?"

Guess what she said...

"NO I took pictures!!"

I love it, only a mother would do that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are right... i love it! what was the powder?

Aleesa said...

I am not sure. Maybe baby powder.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, makes me think of 2 boxes of band aids stuck all over a three year old several years ago.. Should of taken a picture.
m

Anonymous said...

I am not having much luck with my spelling tonight.