Saturday, February 21, 2009

Check This Out

Yes, I am posting on Saturday!! Not to mention my third post in a row!


Weather wise the day is pretty gloomy here. Since it is Saturday and it is raining, I am lying on my floor doing nothing productive. Oh wait! I am doing one thing: consuming Girl Scout Thin Mints at a very alarming rate. Anyways, while in the middle of surfing all of my favorite new blogs and I found this cool blog. For all my cheap peeps, this one's for you!! I even found a list of printable Target coupons. How cool is that!?!


As an added bonus, here is a recent picture of the world's cutest kid.


For the record, I just demolished half a roll of Thin Mints. Oops..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me. It would be better if it was peanut M&M's. We all need a little cheer on gloomy days. YES he's just the cutest little man on earth!OOOOXXX's Matthew.
m