Thursday, February 19, 2009

World's Worst Blogger

I know. You don't have to tell me. I will say it:

Hello, my name is Aleesa and I am the world's worst blogger!

Sorry guys. For the record, I think all 5 of you who read this blog, except my mom, are on facebook and I tend to get obsessed with that. Sorry mom :) I think I might need to start setting a facebook timer and after five hours, turn it off. Ha!

Our life right now is not much different than what it was a few weeks ago. Matt is enjoying school, except now he likes to act all sad when I leave. I think that is for my benefit. We have been on two trips ALONE: New Orleans and San Antonio. If you are on fb, then you have seen the pictures. I will post some pics on here in the upcoming days from both trips. Finally, we are still making hurricane repairs. Fun. Fun. Fun.

Other then that, not much else happening. However, I do have a tip: do not watch the news. It's pretty depressing and it sounds like we will all be living in a cardboard box soon. So on that note, have a great day!!

3 comments:

Jeff Freeman said...

It is not uncommon for blogging people who are on Facebook or Twitter to blog less. You are not the only one. Oddly, being getting into blogging after the others, I find that I look forward to blogging these days. I'm not sure what that means, but don't feel bad....you are not the world's worst blogger!

Suzy J said...

You are not the worst... just glad that you are back. Its funny, you can do some stuff on both, some stuff only on one, and some better in the other! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Well, thanks, I guess. Is there a reason I can't see your facebook also or is that prohibted to mothers? It doesn't matter as long as you keep blogging with pictures of my handsome, smart and funny grandson along with his very intellegent (sp?)comments.