Matt could not understand why he could not bat. He kept asking me when it was his turn and every time I told him he could not go down he would say "but Mom, I have my uniform on!!" Considering how bad they lost, I don't think it would have hurt anything.
Friday, October 9, 2009
First Astros Game
A couple of weeks ago we went to our very first Astros game. One of Richard's co worker's gave us free tickets. This was very helpful since we spent an arm and a leg on food.

Isn't he cute? Matt's Astros outfit was a hand-me-down from a neighbor. We actually had people rolling down their windows when we were walking to the ballpark to tell us how cute he was!
In the Kid's Zone there was a game where you could race against this cardboard cutout who was on a moving track. I'm not sure that description made any sense but it's the best I can do. 
Go Matt go! He looks like a speeding bullet right? He took the challenge very serious.
This is the famous Minute Maid Park train. If it has an actual name, I have no clue what it is.This might have been Matt's favorite part of the game. Every time we hit a home run the train would blow it's horn and chug down the track. It was very cool.
I can't refuse a good picture of Lance Berkman's backside.
Here he is at the bat. I think he was just about the only one who hit the ball that night. They played the Cardinals and we got creamed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
love the running pics! what a cutie.
K
did he beat the cut out? He should have from the very determined look on his face. I agree he is such a cutie and sweetie, and I love him sooooooooo much.
g
Post a Comment