We go back for our second ultrasound in the morning. It's been two weeks and I have not had any negative symptoms. Praise the Lord!
I think the Thursday that followed my first ultrasound was my breaking point. The first few days following the u/s I spent having anxiety attacks every time I turned around. I prayed constantly for God to grant me peace. I debated on asking my doctor for a blood test to check my hormone levels but finally decided against it.
Friday, peace finally settled over me and I felt like God was saying "wait on me, I will take care of you." Truthfully, it's like I literally heard that in my head on Friday. I think some people thought I was crazy for not asking for the blood test but I really felt like I didn't need to get it done. As I thought about the baby and all the "what-ifs", I finally came to the conclusion that God was in control and whatever happened was His will and that was all I could ask for. As a Christian, what more could I really want?? (Easier said then done of course.)
I also know that I have many friends and family praying for us and I know that is another reason why I feel the way I do now.
I hope this has made sense because I am exhausted. I have wanted to write this for a couple of days but we had to make an unexpected trip to Brenham for a dear friend's funeral and I have been playing catch up for the past couple of days. I feel very positive about tomorrow but am still nervous. Please keep us in your prayers tomorrow and I will let you know something as soon as I can.
1 comment:
I understand, on Nov.18,2004 God spoke to me when I finally quit trying to tell him (in my prayers) how I wanted things to be concerning my heart and surgery. I gave it all to him because he told me to. I stood on complete faith in God.
God Bless You Honey,He Loves You and so do I.
mom
you don't have to show this, I just wanted you to know I understand.
Post a Comment