Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hey Batter Batter

I cannot believe my baby is old enough to play t-ball!! Isn't he a cutie? I took these at practice last Saturday.
I like how Daddy is watching Matt in he background. I kind of feel sorry for the kid he was helping at the moment.


Mr. Serious.

Hey! Where did the lights go?? I love this picture!!



And this one too!!

Ohh...who is that coach ? He's pretty cute. Maybe I should invite him over sometime.

1 comment:

Suzy J said...

You sooo need to put the moves on that coach!!! You know... wear one of those cute little dresses (and since being on the beach you know you got a body you want to hint at) cook him something nice... Oh and make sure Matt is on a play date or something! :-) Have fun putting on the moves. I'm sure it won't take much, being all hot and stuff!