I feel like I am living that movie Groundhog Day with Bill Murray. Last night I baked two pans of chocolate cake, rolled over four dozen cake balls, and cleaned up a messy kitchen.
This morning I baked two pans of chocolate cake, rolled over four dozen cake balls, and am staring down a messy kitchen.
To top it off, my baby boy is home sick. Not very sick, but he ran a low grade fever last night and I did not want to be that parent who brought their sick kid to school. He was pretty bummed because it was Muffins with Mom Day.
I told him we could have a special breakfast here instead. He picked bacon and grits, lol!
That's my boy.
1 comment:
Your pretty awsome!!! I love how you took cake balls to a whole new level (idea) and did cake pops! And with sprinkles... they are so cute! The foodie you truly are!You have yet to tell me if you ship :-)
Post a Comment