Monday - Meat loaf, mashed potatoes, and zucchini saute
Tuesday - Chicken and Dumplings (we are going to pretend like it is cold)
Wednesday - Grilled steaks, salad, and cheddar scalloped potatoes (new recipe)
Thursday - Bean and Green Enchiladas (new recipe) and salad
Friday - Hot dogs or grilled cheese since it's a football game night
Saturday- eat out or make pizza
Sunday - Small group - Chicken Spaghetti (from the Pioneer Woman; I LOVE this recipe!!)
3 comments:
I think I want to come visit for the week.. it all sound super yummy!
Hey there. I think I'm going to let Hoot have a little fall halloween party at our house for a few friends. maybe talk to Matt about it and see if he would be interested. they're just getting to know one another. it will probably be on a saturday afternoon around halloween.
Lets do chocolate bar together with the family! Hoot loves it and its more fun to go with people! I think there are two locations. we go to the one on Alabama, but there is also one in Rice Village that has booths (more family friendly)! it's all things chocolate and yummy!!
Post a Comment