I spent some time in Matt's room this morning purging, organizing, and cleaning. I threw a bunch of stuff in the trash, bagged up donations, and switched out toys between the closet and bookshelf. Hopefully, when he comes home, he will be thrilled and want to play with his "new" toys.
While I was cleaning, I came across his baby book and first year scrapbook. Of course, I had to spend a few minutes reminiscing and thinking back to the baby years. I cannot believe he will be six in almost a month!
Just a note to any new mom reading this. Enjoy them right now. Don't play the "I can't wait until..." game. You know what I am talking about right? I can't wait until they walk. I can't wait until they talk. I can't wait until they get off my boob! Snuggle your baby close and wrap your heart around the moment God has given you right now.
I am going to keep this short. Otherwise, you will have a sappy sorry mess of a post to read.
If you would like to see my cutie-pa-tootie baby boy, check out this video.
No comments:
Post a Comment