
Isn't this the most intimidating cowboy you have ever seen? Obviously, Matt was a cowboy for Halloween. The vest and chaps were Richard's. We have a great picture of Richard around three or four wearing this. I will try to upload that one day.

On Sunday, we had a "Harvest Party" for the kids in my mom's bible study group. We had all of these activities planned like face painting, storytelling, and so on, but the only thing we wound up doing was the bounce house. They loved it! Matt was the first in, but as soon as it got crowded he bolted.

Here is Mr.
Big Shot walking up for a trick-or-treat. Let me tell you, he thought he was all that and then some.

Matt was able to do some trick-or-treating with his friends Hannah Montana and Miss Kitty Cat. I made the mistake of calling her a tiger and was
immediately hissed at.

Finally, it was chow time or so Matt thought. I was mean and only let him choose one piece. That went over well.
3 comments:
He is the most handsome and fearsome looking cowboy I've ever seen. Reminds me of John Wayne. I think I'm in love.
By the way, I think it's not nice to take a cowboy's booty away from him since he worked hard to get it.
I think that it is awsome that he got to wear his daddy's costume! What memories!
and by the way... I was hoping people would laugh at my Evan post. It is funny when you think about it, just don't think too hard. :-)
Post a Comment