Friday, December 7, 2007

Love

Last night I watched this movie called The Christmas Card. Obviously, it was a Christmas movie. It was a love story about a soldier in Afghanistan who received a Christmas card from a random girl back home. After he was discharged, he set out to find her and fell in love. The problem was that she was engaged.

The other problem was that it was a made-for-TV movie and the acting was horrible. Once I got past that, I enjoyed the movie. I am a sucker for a love story.

Richard was not home when I started it. By the time he got home, the movie was almost over. The 20 minutes he watched was spent passing gas and withering in agony on the couch while making his usual love story comments:

"Oh Come On!!"

"Get Real"

and my personal favorite

"Don't you get any ideas!"

1 comment:

Partieof6 said...

Husbands,don't you love them. Passing gas during a love story, come one. :) -Nicole