In order from left to right: Dwight, Michael, and Jim. If you look closely, the Dwight guy has glasses. I think he chose the middle guy for Michael because he looks like he is wearing a suit. We did not prompt Matt to do this, he named these on his own.
If you asked Matt what his favorite episode was, he would say "firefighter office". This is the episode where Ryan starts the fire with his pita. Matt loves the part where the fire truck shows up and acts just about as goofy as Dwight. ( If you are curious, my favorite episode is the one when Michael goes to school with Ryan and there is a bat in the office)
Now with the writers' strike, the show is airing reruns. These are funny but we are ready for some new episodes. At this point, I think Matt could entertain us with his own episode and we would be happy.
4 comments:
I love your blogs.
I don't have anything clever to say.... but this one made me smile!
K
That is too funny! I think my favorite episode is when they took all the newbies out on sales calls. We are ready for new episodes as well!!
Jana S.
He loves The Office. He did not even want to play with grandma with playdough and we spent hours with it, but the minute he heard the music off he went. You can not get his attention at all while it is on. Even the word Dairy Queen didn't mean anything to him.
grandma
That is too funny! We like the office too. I don't get to watch it too much lately though because of being busy with our youngest. I haven't looked at this in months. I will try to more often. It is very interesting!!
Kristina
Post a Comment