My life as a mother. Always a fact, but wishing for a little fiction.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Sunday Lunch
Here is a little taste of Sunday lunch at the Lewis house.
Matt is singing I've Been Working on the Railroad , but for some reason, he is only singing the same line over and over. Also, I love the way he moves his hand when he says "turn it around." That cracks me up.
Hope he brings a smile to your day.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Colin wants me to play that over and over! Too funny....
How many times did you get sent down from the table for playing with your food? He was so funny, I was there. To say I was shocked when Richard sprayed whipping cream on him is putting it mildly. I started to send Richard from the table, then I remembered it was his table. It was all too much fun! Where did you take the pictures at? They are very good. m
3 comments:
Colin wants me to play that over and over! Too funny....
Jana S.
Love it! I also love the flower pics down below... esp. the one that kind of looks like a star.
K
How many times did you get sent down from the table for playing with your food? He was so funny, I was there. To say I was shocked when Richard sprayed whipping cream on him is putting it mildly. I started to send Richard from the table, then I remembered it was his table. It was all too much fun!
Where did you take the pictures at? They are very good.
m
Post a Comment