Last night they threw us a going-away party at the park and it was a blast. We had a great time and great food. I would like to know how many hot dogs were cooked because it was a bunch!!
I love you guys (and your kiddos) and ya'll are one of the main reasons I burst into tears when I think about moving. Thank you all for the love, prayers, and support you have given my family the past years. Each of you are an amazing mom, wife and friend. You guys are truly a blessing in my life!!
I can't wait until we have a play date at my house, when Matt and I can teach your kids about nutria rats and crayfish!
**By the way, did you notice all of the moms-to-be?? Don't drink the water when you get around this group.
3 comments:
thank you for introducing me to your sister-mamas! it has been awesome.
Oh... and found this tidbit for you:
So, nutria are eating out coastal marshes since there is no present market for their pelts? What are we to do? Let’s eat them! They actually have a wonderfully lean meat that tastes great. Just after World War II, they were sold in the U.S. as Hoover Hogs. Nutria is marketed in Europe under the name ragondin (the French name for nutria).
K
Josh said you can eat the nutria!! Your a great cook, I'm sure you could make it tasty. I love the picture...and am so glad you extended the invitation to join the bible study. It has been such a lifesaver.
Jana S.
alright-since you are moving here you have to get it right-CRAWFISH-whats this crayfish business-it sounds like you might be from the midwest or even worse-the north. please dont teach my nephew CRAYFISH-its CRAWFISH (with a thick accent) just kidding- i am so excited. cant wait to eat Tokyo's with yall. I want to be the first to teach Matt about the wonderful world of sushi. love, aunt kimmy
Post a Comment