Monday, March 30, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys

Last week while Richard was working on another part of our fence Matt found a good mud pit. He was like the old expression, " happy as a hog in slop". At first, the anal mommy came out and I started to panic. Dad, of course, said to take a chill pill and let him be a boy. So that's what I did. Then I ran for the camera. (We did compromise, I took his shirt off because it was WHITE!)


I love the look in his eyes.





By the end, I was wanting to get in there too.
Don't worry Grandma, it washed out.

Bath time. By this point I had abandoned all logical thinking. I'm not sure how clean this was but it was FUN!

It was a good day.

2 comments:

mandi said...

way to go mom! look how happy he is!
we have a huge pile of white-ish t-shirts that now have to be tie dyed because of a love of mud. and honestly, it's dylin who is the mud lover in this house! i find her in the backyard naked all the time in a man(girl)-made mud pit.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad his BD present was put to good use! What the heck, you and Earnie's clothes either had Brazos river mud or backyard black dirt, and you had fun. You were making pies (mud) before you could walk. Just wait until I let him play in the red dirt here.