Thursday, March 26, 2009
Ye-Haw
Last Tuesday we went to the Houston Rodeo for the first time. Actually, this was our first rodeo ever.
We got to see Keith Urban perform that night. Can you say LOUD?!? I guess I am getting old because I was ready to leave after about 4 songs. I think I was more impressed by my camera's zoom capabilities. We were up in the third level of Reliant Stadium.
Matt after the first calf was roped. He was not a happy camper! We were both shocked by what we saw but he thought the cowboy had killed the calf. I had to explain what was going on and for days after he would ask me about the calves.
Silly boys.
Matt watering his pretend onion seed with pretend water. Since we had planted our own garden, he was very confused by the plastic seeds and no water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My fav is the one of father and son in the tractor wheel.
well it's about time you got yourself to the rodeo!
i know what you mean about the calf roping...yuck
Well, my grandson has one over me, I've never been to a rodeo. I love the pictures with the tractor, he has the same look when he's on gruncle's tractor. Looks like he had fun with the exception of the calves.
Post a Comment