My life as a mother. Always a fact, but wishing for a little fiction.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Something to Think About
Conversation while Matt is in the bathroom.
Matt: What is Potty's last name?
Me: I have no idea, I guess Lewis. I know, very creative.
Matt: No! It's Commode.
Well hello Potty Commode. It's nice to meet you.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
He should never be bored, since he is always asking questions like that. I liked it when he couldn't talk to you because he was trying to focus.I never could figure what he was focusing on but he was very adament. I just LOVE that boy. m
1 comment:
He should never be bored, since he is always asking questions like that. I liked it when he couldn't talk to you because he was trying to focus.I never could figure what he was focusing on but he was very adament. I just LOVE that boy.
m
Post a Comment