Tonight I made a light dinner of sauteed broccoli raab and mashed sweet potatoes. (You can laugh Karla because I said that just for you). I made a light dinner so we could eat a very not light desert, Chocolate Hazelnut Pizza.
I used
Giada's recipe as inspiration but
this recipe for my dough. I love this dough recipe because it is so easy and you do not have to wait for it to rise. You literally just mix the ingredients, dump it out, knead and roll into a circle.

Do you like how my computer is sitting right next to my dough?? I thought you might. I had to do this because I have yet to print the recipe. While it's there, why not turn on itunes...

I made my circle too big for my pan so I folded it over BUT I stuffed marshmallows inside the folds. Aren't I clever? I brushed the dough with butter like Giada said but then I sprinkled it with cinnamon and sugar.
I baked the crust in the oven for about 12 minutes and then spread Nutella over the warm crust. That part made me very happy. Then I sprinkled the chocolate chips and marshmallows all over the top. With help from a certain someone of course! I popped it back in the oven for about two more minutes.

Voila!

Yummmmm. This was so good because you had the chewy no sweet dough and the creamy sweet chocolate. The marshmallows were kind of fun because they reminded me of melted cheese.

As you can see, Matt enjoyed the pizza immensely.
2 comments:
GUUURRRLLL!!! you are hilarious! i mean, why shouldn't spreading nutella make you happy?
who is this giada? is she the lady who films her cooking show by candle light and only uses severely close up shots of her hotness?
I LOVE NUTELLA!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment