Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Well, I couldn't leave you guys thinking I was a completely incompetent domestic engineer. Actually, I just wanted you guys to know that it is OK to come to my house and eat :)


Ta-Da!! Chrissy and Mom, you guys can rest easy now and Mr. Freeman, this was not photoshopped. I was so inspired by my clean kitchen that I headed over to Fly Lady and looked up her directions on shining my sink.


Taaa-Daaaa! Are you impressed? This took some serious elbow grease but you can literally eat out of my sink if you like. That would be an interesting dinner party approach, fill your sink with the main dish.

If you are unfamiliar with Fly Lady's website I highly recommend you head over and take a look. She has a great 31 day plan to baby step your way to a clean house and organized self. And when I say baby step, I mean baby step. Day 1 is shine your sink and day 2 is to put on lace up shoes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cancell the oxygen! Good job. I am saving my sink for you.
m

Danielle said...

Yay for your shiny sink! I stood and stared at mine for a while. My family thinks I've lost it, but they sure do enjoy a clean house ;)