Monday, April 27, 2009

Keeping it Real

The following photo was taken after my cooking extravaganza weekend.

This picture serves two purposes:

1. To give my mother and Chrissy a hard attack. Yes, I did not clean up after myself.

nany nanny boo boo

2. To let all my friends who think that I am a cleaning freak know that , well, I am not.

Ha!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...when keeping it real goes wrong...:-)

Jeff Freeman said...

Totally photoshoped. Or staged...or both!

Anonymous said...

You know I have a weak heart how could you show that picture? I'm breathing in a paper bag as I type this. I may have to get oxygen next time I look at that picture. Way to go kid! I love it. You know what is important and what isn't!
m

Anonymous said...

I love your mom!
I love your mess!
I can't wait to try the pizza.
Karla

Suzy J said...

Love the mess... bet the food was better!