Friday, May 15, 2009

I did it!!

Remember my crazy Harwin Street purchases last week? Well, guess who made a necklace?

I love the colors because they are so summery and remind me of sea glass.


I am not too crazy about those two clear dangle beads. I didn't realize they dangled until I put it on. Oh well.


Anyways, just wanted to share my creation.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Very crafty! I, too, love the blue and green combo. Beautiful!

Also, I think your blog is "super," and just wanted to share this with you:

http://whychasebutterflies.blogspot.com/2009/05/super-me.html

Have a great week!

mandi said...

oh- pretty! i agree, it reminds me of the ocean!

so i have some catching up to do on past posts:

the loft bed- LOVE IT!!! so creative! and as far as beige walls go, have you considered a zero VOC paint? we painted the kids room saturday and they were sleeping in it that night. it was dry and everything.

garden- i'd go with a summer crop and save the spinach for the fall.

i think that's it. guess it has to be, my kids need their momma!!!