Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Splish Splash

One of the great things about living in South Texas is that you can break out the pool in early May. Well, truth be told, you could use it anytime of the year because the weather is so unpredictable here. Last week was so hot and humid around here. Matt has been begging to get the splash pool out and after school on Thursday I finally broke down.

We had a great time. At least Matt and I did, I can't say the same for Lola. We thought it was hilarious to spray her and watch her run. This was a bad trick to show Matt because he decided to do the same to mom.

Gotta love the little kid pot belly; it always brings a smile to my face.

When I was a kid, I use to drink so much water out of the hose that I would make myself sick. I was obsessed with the water hose.


Our favorite picture, classic Matt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite picture also. You are right, you always loved to drink water out of the water hose, except when your daddy would sneak up and turn the water up.