Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Pics


Matt had breakfast with Santa at Chick-fil-a. This was one of the best Santa's I have ever met. In this pic, he is showing Matt his set of keys which include his sled, toyshop, and his "magic" key.

Matt and Rich making Santa cookies on Christmas Eve.


Matt's version of Rudolph.

I loved making these cookies because they were so easy and Matt had a blast decorating them.



These are the tins of cookies we passed out to our neighbors. Each tin included Christmas mice, reindeer poop, Santa cookies, fudge, and Mexican wedding cookies.

Christmas Eve night. I love the expression!

The rest of the pictures were taken Christmas morning. Check out all the expressions!



The calm after the unwrapping storm.

Christmas pancakes!

Hooray, we got our computer back from the shop! I did not think it was possible to survive in today's world without a computer or internet for any length of time, but guess what, you can! It wasn't too bad giving up facebook and all the mindless searching I do but not having email and access to directions and such was hard.
It was kind of ironic that both computers went out at the same time. Richard and I finally decided that God was sending us a clear message about the amount of time we spend on our computer. One of our "resolutions" is to monitor time spent on the computer. It is amazing what you can accomplish without the little black book sitting around calling your name.

2 comments:

Suzy J said...

I agree with fb, but blogging? Come on! I look forward to your posts! and matt is so funny!

Shelby said...

I'm glad that i made a resolution to spend MORE time on the computer!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!