Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Changing the subject

I am getting more baking gigs!! Currently, by the end of August I will have made 10 dozen cake pops and one football themed birthday cake. Whoop!

God is awesome! I am so glad I am able to do something I enjoy to bring in a little extra money.

I made this Larry Boy (he's from Veggie Tales) cake last month along with another Sponge Bob.



I thought he turned out pretty good since I had no idea what I was doing! In person, he was a pretty violet color but for some reason the photo distorted the colors. I made a trial cake a few days before and it was a DISASTER!


Did I mention the football cake is for a Longhorn fan?? Hmmm...I might just have to saw those horns off. Since it is for a 4 year old, I guess I will restrain myself. Maybe just a little ATM somewhere on the cake...

2 comments:

Suzy J said...

You HAVE to do a ATM somewhere on there... It'll make the parents and you have a great laugh! LarryBoy came out great by the way.

Danielle said...

Hide it in there somewhere!! Just think of it as a "Where's Waldo?" kind of thing!