Thursday, August 26, 2010

More Cake Pops

Last weekend I made cake pops for a rainbow themed birthday party. I wish I could take credit for the idea, but I cannot. Her mom decided it would be cute to make a rainbow out of cake pops. She ordered 1 dozen of each primary color which ended up being 6 dozen.
It sounds very simple, but it was A LOT of work. Some of the colors I made myself and other colors I bought. It was A LOT of clean up since I had 6 bowls of colored coating.

However, I had a blast making them and they turned out super cute and sparkly. The sparkle was my idea :)


My friend took them home and turned the pops into this awesome rainbow! How cute is this!?!



2 comments:

Shelby said...

This is so cute!!! I love the sprinkles! Can't wait for you to make Harper's first birthday cake! :)

Hoots Momma said...

yummy!!!