I made these cake pops this week as an "experiment". I think they turned out pretty cute.
When I looked at the above picture for the first time, I laughed out loud. It reminds me of some weird junior high social scene.
Specifically, from my childhood.
That's me on the right, laughing, smiling, and thinking I'm all that. That's the boy I like on the left. He's thinking "how do I get away from this goober?" The cyclopes is the weird guy who followed everyone around and watched.
Oh how I could write and write about the horrible experiences I had in junior high. I was the poster child for akward adolescent!!
If you want to order your own horror scene in cake pops, just let me know. I can hook you up!
4 comments:
ok, how do you get your candy melts so smooth? mine are always lumpy! any ideas?
these are soooo cute!! Did you use the edible pen? I can't find them at Hobby Lobby
You never told me junior high was so horrible. I'm sorry I never knew. "you again" must have brought back bad memories.
I love the cake pops. You never fail to amaze me with your terrific ideas!
Jana,
I use make n mold candy melts. I melt mine with a double boiler; not in the microwave. Word of advice (because I just did this with the latest batch of pumpkins) NEVER combine two different brands of melts!!! I did that and it was a DISASTER. Not sure why, but don't try it.
Shelly, I got a black Americolor pen at Larry's. Later, I found the Wilton pens at Michaels and our nasty HEB. For some reason, our tiny HEB has a fab. Wilton selection.
Post a Comment