Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Need a Laugh??

I love the website Cake Wrecks!! I can't remember how I found it, maybe my friend Karla. If you have never visited the site, you really need to check it out. You will not be disappointed.


I have this little fear that someone is going to submit one of my cakes. I do have a great photo of a cake I made my sister-in-law where I forgot to cross the "t" in birthday. Oops. The funny thing is no one noticed at the time. It wasn't until I posted it on Facebook that someone pointed it out.


Anyways, I digress.


Today, cake wrecks is highlighting all cakes "poop". As a mom, I can soooo relate and got a really, really good laugh. So check out today's post. I think my favorite are the cupcakes, they are just plain gross looking.


(I hope I didn't just break some kind of weird internet copyright law by posting this picture. If I did, I claim stupidity.)

By the way, one site my friend Karla did tell me about was Akward Family Photo. You HAVE got to take a look. You will be laughing out loud.

2 comments:

Suzy J said...

I went to Awkard family... some were really good, some really WRONG and man alive the 80's were representing! LOL!! thanks for the laugh

Anonymous said...

awww.... love awkward family photos and cake wrecks in one post! K