Here are a couple of humorous highlights from the Lewis house today:
- While watching me chi my hair this morning (yes I actually did something to my hair today!!), Matt spied my clothes laid out. Of course, being a male, he grabbed my bra and started waving it around while chanting "I have your booby pads! I have your booby pads!" I thought, "you are such a guy". Then he said "I think Mrs. ___ (his teacher) has some of these too. She has booby pads, she has booby pads!" I finally said zip it. That's all I needed was him telling her about booby pads, lol. For the record, I do not call them booby pads. I have no idea where this came from but it was pretty funny.
- When I was dropping him off at school, we kissed and hugged goodbye and I said "sweet dreams"!! He looked at me like I was crazy and said "Mo-om!" I definitely needed a second cup of coffee.
- On the way home from school Matt states that he would like to start a collection. I think to myself, "Yes Matt, this is just what you need. More stuff!" I tell him he already has a collection, TOYS, specifically Legos. Matt says not that kind, he wants to "get a basket and collect cards, rocks, mysterious leaves, and sticks". If you know what a mysterious leaf is, please let me know because my son would like a huge collection of them.
3 comments:
What IS the deal with boys and "booby pads"??? Cade picks mine up and says "You a girl?".
so I like your new profile description. And this is the stuff of gold!!! I'm glad your documenting these funnies!
Jesse used to call them booby holders!!! I love Matt stories....keep them coming and then you will have record of them here on your blog if you are like me and not good and writing them down!! He is so dang cute!!!!
Post a Comment