My life as a mother. Always a fact, but wishing for a little fiction.
Alex and I both have a facebook account. How are you guys doing? You guys have stayed pretty busy all summer it looks like! Have a great Sunday and I'll see you later- Nicole
I Facebook too! My name? Suzy Jennings! I'll look you up... if I don't get to you in time, you can look me up! HOW FUN! and it is an addiction!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Alex and I both have a facebook account. How are you guys doing? You guys have stayed pretty busy all summer it looks like! Have a great Sunday and I'll see you later- Nicole
I Facebook too! My name? Suzy Jennings! I'll look you up... if I don't get to you in time, you can look me up! HOW FUN! and it is an addiction!
Post a Comment