Doodlebops.
Have you seen this show?
Matthew finally found it and I am not too thrilled. I think the creators were on crack and listening to 70's funk. It is the most bizarre show with very feminine male characters.
I use to think that Lazy Town and Yo Gabba Gabba were strange but I think this one tops both.
If you are a fan I am sorry to offend you. However, as I type this, I am listening to the music and it is a little catchy.
Somebody help me!
2 comments:
I thought doodlebugs were outside in the dirt. No wonder they are beyond belief. Sorry if you like them. Actually I've never heard of a group by that name or the others either.
I don't know about this crack you speak of, but 70's funk could do us a lot of good these days!
J
Post a Comment