My life as a mother. Always a fact, but wishing for a little fiction.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
OK, so I have had one person get the question right (they called me). If you know the answer, write it under the comment section.
I haven't posted many pics lately so that is my focus today. Hope you enjoy them.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love the pics and it was really good to talk to you yesterday. I know this is a hard week with Rich being gone so much, but hang in there! You can do it! :) (and call ANYTIME) K
3 comments:
Love the pics and it was really good to talk to you yesterday. I know this is a hard week with Rich being gone so much, but hang in there! You can do it! :) (and call ANYTIME)
K
The pictures are cute, especially the mountain (slide) climber and indian. Brody is sure growing.
m
'm sorry I think it's a cat instead of an indian or it could be a cool cat indian.
Post a Comment