Yesterday was the best day ever I wouldnt have wanted to spend my anniversary any other way,being with the ones I love the most was wonderful, what a great 40th anniversary, Sorry the mall was not fun, lets get together and try Parldale, then HEB (again) that was so much fun food shooping with you, I would get REAL healthy shopping with you!! love ya
2 comments:
so good to talk to you! wish i could have been there to see Matt be a ninja!
K
Yesterday was the best day ever I wouldnt have wanted to spend my anniversary any other way,being with the ones I love the most was wonderful, what a great 40th anniversary, Sorry the mall was not fun, lets get together and try Parldale, then HEB (again) that was so much fun food shooping with you, I would get REAL healthy shopping with you!! love ya
Post a Comment