I just got back from a morning at Chuck-E-Cheese. Whew! My neighbor and I left at 9:30 this morning; who knew the giant rat welcomed customers this early. You might think we are crazy for going this early but it worked out perfectly. We were the first ones there, the only ones for about 30 minutes, tickets were hanging out of all the machines, and the food was fresh. I thought the ticket thing was a fluke but soon realized the employees will go play all the games every so often to make sure they work and leave the tickets hanging! We finally wound up following the guys around grabbing the tickets. Classy huh?
After that we went to The Children's Pace and I bought Matt's Christmas outfit. Woo Hoo! By the way, Jana F., you need to check it out because they had super cute big girl and baby girl clothes! Actually, any of you who like to coordinate Christmas outfits, this is the place to shop!
For Karla, I found a Willie's Ice House close by. Now you guys have a reason to come and visit.:)
Finally, the other night, when we had our date, we went to Starbucks after dinner all by ourselves! I wasn't going to order anything but then I saw the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate...If you like getting a box of Valentine chocolates then this is the drink for you. It taste like someone melted a box of chocolates then blended it together. It is absolutely sinful.
No comments:
Post a Comment