Matt loved watching the airplanes. Make yourself comfortable kiddo.
This was at the Mall of America. There was a whole Nickelodeon amusement park in the center of the mall. Did I mention we spent 9 1/2 hours there? We still did not see the third floor.
Matt enjoying marshmallow roasting in Uncle Earnie's backyard. By the way, I don't know what kind of grass they have but I could have wrapped myself in it. It was the lushest and softest grass I have ever walked in. OK, sounds a little weird but you would have felt the same way. Karla, for the record, I only ate two s'mores.
Grandma and Matt on our paddle boat ride down the Mississippi. Who knew you could do recreational things on the Mighty Miss like fish and kayak? The water was so clear unlike down here where it looks like mud.
The whole group.
Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Earnie with Mr. Lewis. By the way, they spoiled him so much that they had to ship a box of toys to our house because we couldn't fit them all in our suitcase! But that is what aunts and uncles are for. Right?
Playing at a park in a very cool area called Linden Hills. Through those trees one of three lakes in Minneapolis. If I had (at least) half a million dollars, I would buy a house there. For those of you from Dallas, it reminded me of the White Rock /Lakewood area.
Back at the Mall of America. Uncle Earnie and Matt at the Lego superstore. Did I mention no sales tax on clothes and shoes?!
Heading home. Matt and his new friend Buddy. He made Buddy at Build-A-Bear thanks to Aunt Chrissy. This monkey has more clothes then Matt. We had a wonderful trip. I was surprised by the beauty of the state and enjoyed all of our outings immensely. I had such a good time hanging out with my brother and sister-in-law and I miss you guys so much.
2 comments:
love the pics... and you only ate 2 s'mores? Were you sick? :)
Karla
i loved the Mall of America... and I think that we were there for a day and a half, but I can't remember. The lego things that they built were huge!! How did Matt like flying?
Post a Comment