Friday, October 31, 2008

Desert Island, Halloween Style

In honor of Halloween, name your top five Halloween treats.

In no particular order:

1. Butterfingers

2. Twix

3. Candy Corn and Pumpkins

4. Snickers

5. Milky Way Dark

However, I also love 3 Musketeers, Almond Joy, Rasinetts, Peanut MnM's. I think I would be happy with any form of chocolate! What candy will you be sneaking out of your kid's bag tonight?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. whoppers
2. dark chocolate special dark
3. candy corns/pumpkins
4. twix
5. peanut butter cups

or anything else....
k

Anonymous said...

Peanut M&M's
candy corn/pumpkins
baby ruth
butter fingers
kit kats

m

Anonymous said...

1. peanut m&ms
2. plain m&ms
3. anyhting with nuts, since she can't eat them!
4. tootsie rolls
5. whatever else is in there!

Suzy J said...

Reese's peanut butter cups
Amondy Joy
Twix
Mars Dark
M&M's

Jeff Freeman said...

1. Tootsie Roll
2. Hershey Chocolate bar
3. 3 Musketeer
4. Peanut M&Ms
5. Plain M&Ms