If you could only download five songs to your i-pod for your desert stay, what would you choose??
1. I Love Rock and Roll by Joan Jett (this was my all time favorite song growing up in the 80's; I felt very tough when I listened to it)
2. Louisiana Saturday Night by Alabama
3. Son of a Preacher Man by Dusty Springfield
4. Creed by Rich Mullins
5. Mighty to Save by Hillsong
This is a hard one because I love so many different styles of music. I could have easily listed 20 more. What are yours??
3 comments:
1. Made to Love by Toby Mac
2. Like a Virgin by Madonna
3. Who am I by Casting Crowns
4. She's in love with a boy by Faith Hill
5. Don't take the girl by Tim McGraw
I have over 20 gigs of music on my computer. This is hard.
1. Chaconne by Vitali performed by Jascha Heiftez (organ/violin version)
2. Frankenstein by Bonerama
3. Eye of the Tiger in honor of Troy
4. Fanfare for Rock from the Rocky I soundtrack (Bill Conti, composer)
5. Papa, Can You Hear Me? from Yentl and sung by Barbra Streisand. I know...I like Barbra...
Let me know when I can add the other 3000 tunes on my computer.
Amazing Grace(My Chains are Gone)
How Great Thou Art
What A Day That Will Be
Any Gaither Song
Because He Lives
m
Post a Comment